You'll always have celeb crushes!
Remember the "8 Random Facts About Me" thing? Yeah, it's basically the same thing, so here are the rules:
1. You post your top 10 fantasy guys/girls.
2. You tag 10 people.
3. You CANNOT tag someone who has already been tagged.
4. You have to let the people you tagged know that they've been tagged.
5. These are the rules that must be repeated every time.
6. THERE MUST BE PHOTOS! AT ALL TIMES!
OK, since Hungoverandunder tagged me I'm going to take my inspiration from him, since celebrities generally suck and even the ones I find genuinely attractive come accross as having abysmal personalities.
So, top 10 people I'd most like to meet:
10. Anyone who can treat me for my addiction to online comics. Srsly.
9. The guy who came up with the concept for Overlord. That damn game is obsession-inducing. Seeing those little minions run about picking up stuff to wear (RAT HELMET!) is hilarious.
8. OK, one celebrity. Shatner. Shatner is the man, especially in Boston Legal, I've no reason for thinking this, I just do.
7. Chef Brian. Camembert says: Pogo celery writhes with pernicious exhuberance. Meanwhile our philanthropic peanutbutter batters the ether of circumspect doodlebugs.
6. That girl I fell in love with from afar at my last school.
5. Marcos/Delegate Zero. Do I need a reason? I do? Well you'll have to wait, I'm searching for my AK47.
4. Kropotkin. Because he's Kropotkin. Scientific Anarchism at its finest.
Joint 1, 2 & 3.
I couldn't work out an order, and it's so unimportant.
Shaz! I'd have to have my monkey net and a can of pirate repellent handy, just in case. Or perhaps a shiny tie to appease her.
Freakpowertix. Everyone loves this radical, there's no further reasons needed really. Oh, though he does have an in with the Californian alternative music 'scene' (that word seems to dirty these days), that's definately worth a mention.
Paxgitmo. The mother of all kick-ass buzznetters. My only fear is that I wouldn't have anything to say.
Well thats it. Everyone who I could tag has been tagged, which just about serves me right for leaving it so late (again); if'n you be wanting to do it, go ahead.